Maryline founded Spice Capital LLP , as the advisory firm to private investment funds and evergreen vehicles.
Maryline has more than 25 years of experience in investment banking and investment management, across all assets classes.
She started at BNP Paribas, where she invested in mobile, satellite and cable operators, working on large transactions in Europe, including Bouygues Telecom, SES, ONO, Telesystems International Wireless. Later, she joined as Principal a leading Paris based Venture fund, Galileo Partners, where she was involved in prominent web 1.0 internet deals, among others, Rueducommerce, Poliris/Seloger, Meilleurtaux,
She then co-founded Elaia Partners, a VC fund dedicated to early stage investments in the digital space, including Criteo, which was seeded in 2006 and went public on the Nasdaq in 2013.
- 25 years of experience in investment banking and investment management
- Founder of Spice Capital Partners
- Founding partner of Elaia Partners (venture capital)
- Investment director at Galileo Partners (venture capital)
- M&A advisory and PE in TMT sectors at BNP Paribas
- HEC & DEA Paris I